ROOF AND CARPENTRY REPAIRS
In order to save you time, money, and headache, you should contact us at the first sign of needing a repair. No matter how excellent your roof is—even if it is one we installed ourselves—it will be vulnerable to certain deficiencies that can compromise its quality. Especially with our severe weather, damage of some sort will eventually occur.
Repairing any problems is vital as problems with your roof can quickly become problems with your building’s structure in general. Water damage can occur, which can compromise the integrity of everything within your building. We can diagnose the problem and fix it fast. Below are just some of the issues we can repair for you.
- Blistering and cracking of the roof’s surface
- Broken or rusted flashing
- Leaks in general
- Leaks around skylights
- Standing water on the roof
- Water stains on the ceiling
- Damage sustained while installing or servicing rooftop equipment
If you want to make your roof last as long as possible, it is vital that you never put off a roof repair. Small issues with roofing become big issues in a hurry. No matter how major or minor the repair you need is, we are here to help. Some common problems we help repair include the following:
- Clogged Gutters: You might not think of these as a roofing problem, but clogged gutters can cause damage to your roofing due to stagnant water and even the strain from the weight of the clogged gutters.
- Deteriorating Shingles: Your home’s shingles are essentially its first line of defense against the forces of nature. Any problem with the shingles can lead to problems with the rest of the roof, including the carpentry.
- Wood Rot: Any rot within the wooden structures of your roof is major cause for concern. Rot can compromise the integrity of wooden structures, risking the collapse of your roof. Additionally, rot in the roof can spread into the rest of your home if left untreated.
- Mold and Mildew: These two spread fast, and unless you catch them early, they can require the replacement of the entire roof frame. As soon as you notice mold or mildew, give us a call.
Occasionally, problems will be too significant to address long term with repair alone, which means we need to make a decision between recommending a temporary fix, re-roofing, or roof replacement.
Not only can we install any type of roof system, we can replace them as well. No matter how well-built your roof is, it will eventually need to be replaced. We can help you find the right options for your building and your budget.
We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that we are meeting your needs and expectations. As we work, you will enjoy the peace of mind you feel, knowing that our expert planning and installation will be delivering incredible results. With us, you can expect the following benefits:
- Minimal Disruption: We know that shutting down your operations costs you money, which is why we work around your schedule. We plan our project to minimize disruptions to your business, and eliminate shutdowns whenever possible.
- Flexibility: We work with all manufacturers and all systems. We are true roof experts and are happy to work with whatever manufacturer or system best works for you.
- Experience: We have been serving the greater Edmonton area for many years, and that means that we are one of few companies in the area that can say we offer a lifetime of experience.
All Roof Repair offers the best roofing services to the good people of St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Leduc, Beaumont, Spruce Grove, Parkland County, Edmonton, and surrounding areas.
New Construction, or old repairs. Whether it's new metal, asphalt, shake, wood or clay shingles. We can do it.